Thursday, January 29, 2009

James? Hmmm...who else could he be?

So here is a picture of James. Consider it exhibit A. I saw a post with some pics from this shoot on TwiCrack Addict, saying what a shame it was that James was killed off in the first movie, because that means no more Cam. So take a look at these. Consider them exhibit B.

I have a theory. Rough up Cam's short hair, maybe darken it, maybe even a little facial hair, and transform him into another character in a later movie. Why not Jasper's buddy Peter? One of the good guys. If you wanted to keep him in the bad guy role, what about Riley? I mean, he could be lead to his death by Victoria... Anyway, my husband thinks I'm crazy, but I don't think this idea is half bad, even if I did think of it. So let me know what you think.
You can see the rest of the photos here.

2 comments:

Maribeth said...

I sort of agree...not sure if it could really work, but when I looked up who James character was trying to find out if he was also in Xmen...Wow...I fell in love with James! that Cam is is goooood-lookin!

Jenna Clifford said...

Wow !! He is hotttttt ;p I love your idea !! I an picture him as Peter really well !!!