Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jackson Rathbone Photo Shoot

Movie Jasper hasn't gotten as much photo love as some of the other actors, but here is a photo shoot that I found of him. I honestly can't remember if I saw these first on The Danger Magnet or TwiCrack Addict.


I love Jackson's sense of humor and can't wait to see what he does with Jasper in New Moon. I'm also partial to him because he shares a name with my youngest son. (It's a family name.) He does that awesome eyebrow thing and the way he treats Ashley Greene is so sweet. You can see the rest of the pictures here.

2 comments:

Ana Cristina said...

Swoon...

OK, Movie-Edward should be worrying right now, because Movie-Jasper seems to be taking his place in the hawtness throne.

Joy~ said...

Looking niiiiice. I like clean shaven Jasper though. ;-)