Friday, January 30, 2009

Ashley and Kellan Talk New Moon

Bella and Edward.com has three videos from the Push premiere posted on their site here. I am posting the one of Ashley and Kellan here because they are the two who have actually seen the script. Kellan has promised to visit Ashley in Italy, he is such a sweetie!
The other two interviews are with Rachelle LeFevre and Edi Gathegi. I enjoyed watching them, too. Edi is particularly funny, as usual. I have a question about Rachelle's though. Where do we see Victoria in New Moon except for when Bella spots her hair across the water after Jacob saves her from drowning? It5 sounds to me like we may be seeing some of the scenes of the wolves pursuing her maybe? I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

3 comments:

Joy~ said...

Oooooh, holy intrigue Amber! Yay! You have such a terrific site!

Leah said...

I am still loving your site. Sorry I haven't left a comment in a while. It's been crazy. Tierra and I have been talking about having a New Moon party when the movie comes out. Will you come?

Joy~ said...

Edi was hilarious. . ."You haven't read the books? This interview's over."