Friday, December 19, 2008

Oh, Give me a break!

Apparently Michael Copon makes a habit of running his mouth. Although he starts out by saying he has "nothing against Taylor personally," he certainly rakes him over the coals. He's so sure he's better for the role of Jacob, yet he hasn't even read the second or third books! To the best of my knowledge, there is no such thing as "Cliff's Notes" for New Moon and Eclipse! And he actually told Rob that he'd like to be in Twilight 2, and asked Rob who he played in the first one?!?!?!?!

This is definitely not who we want for Jacob. I'm waiting to hear the results of Taylor's lunch with Chris Weitz this afternoon. In the meantime, you can read the interview with Michael Copon here.

1 comment:

Tierra Lynne said...

I read that artical and was like..."what the freak?"

What an idiot! Cliff notes??? I with ya Amber...Oh give me a Break!

I hated him in One Tree Hill and I would hate him in New Moon. Go Away Michael Coupon or whatever or what ever you stupid name is. I don't like you!