Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Just one more

I promise, this is my last post of paparazzi pics of Rob. It's hard to resist, but I just feel like he's entitled to his privacy. He's back home in London for the holidays. The top picture was taken at Heathrow Airport. It certainly gives a better comparison...but you've got to love Rob in the shades, too...
My verdict? I love Rob with the short hair, it's adorable. However, I just can't see him as Edward that way. Hopefully by the time they start filming it will have grown back out. I mean, if they have to, they could do his scenes toward the end of filming even. I know he was hoping that Edward could have a different hairdo, but with him being a vampire, I just don't see that happening.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I like him with the short hair...better. I love it!

Oh, and I am positive it will be grown out in time :)